(*From DawgMom~Don’t know what the deal is with wordpress today, but I can’t seem to keep the fonts all the same color or things centered the way I want so….)
Wow! Imagine our surprise when we found out Sushi, Dolby & Murphy gave us an award! How cool is that?! There are rules (of course, ain’t there always rules?) So here we go…….
“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog”. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!”
DawgMom had to play the stupid draw straws game to see which one of us got to tell the truth and Pappy won. But then Feather got the great idea that we could all take turns telling the truth about ourselves! And since there’s 3 of us, we’ll do 4 each, that’s the only fair way to do it & it keeps whiney baby Pappy quiet for a while. So here we go:
1) I started my life off with LOTS of health problems. I have grain allergies & demodectic mange that are being managed now with our Raw Diet.
2) I love it when DawgMom holds me on her lap like a baby. Nevermind that I weigh 61 pounds & it makes her legs go to sleep, it’s comforting to me & that’s all that matters, ain’t it??
2) I am a supervisor & I take my job seriously, especially making sure that our new house in the woods is being done right.
3) I loves, loves, LOVES me some ribscicles! DawgMom makes sure we always have ribscicles in the freezer & boy oh boy are they gooood!
4) I am bootimous & I know it! DawgMom even left a mirror out so I can gaze upon myself whenever I want to.
2) I can cover my ownself up with a bankie when I’m ready to take a nap.
4) I am so ready for spring & I am sick of my swimming pool being empty, so I fixed that dumb old pool but good. Bet it won’t hold water now!!
Now, we have to choose 7 bloggies to give this award to and we chose:
If you have already gotten this award, sorry for the double up, and if someone can tell us how to get this award in our sidebar, we’d appreciate it. DawgMom tends to get a little silly about trying to figure things out on this here ‘puter sometimes.
Hucklebutts & good times to all,
Feather Louise, Darla Jean & Pappy Joe